About Jeff Lanctot
Experienced marketing and branding professional capable of leading teams to produce exceptional marketing content on deadline in high-volume, create-on-demand scenarios.
What I bring to the table:
In addition to my core skills, I have also worked extensively in the film and video industry producing industrial, marketing, and training videos and films for a number of technology companies, and producing voiceover work for television, radio, and video games. I have produced and directed several commercials and music videos.
While I am a lifelong resident of Washington State, I have never personally met Bigfoot, ridden a Orca whale, or had dinner with Bill Gates. However, I did have lunch with Sir Mix-a-Lot once.
Click on any image for larger versions.
Product and Marketing Photographer for many of the largest licensed brands in the world, including A-list properties from Disney, Pixar, Sanrio, Nickelodeon, Marvel, DC and many others.
I produce top-quality sales/marketing photography which is used extensively at online retail sites such as Amazon.com, as well as mass-market retailers such as Target and Wal-Mart, and high-end specialty retailers such as Macy's, JCPenny's, and Kohl's.
Responsible for all pre-production, photography and post-production unless otherwise noted.
Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions or would like to see anything in Print resolution.
Video and Motion Graphics
View full-screen for best experience. warning- video has rockin' sound!
Experienced cinematographer and motion graphics artist.
Capable of managing projects from pre-production through final deliverables.
Video and motion graphics have been used for a variety of purposes, including broadcast, in-store marketing and advertising, trade show marketing and advertising, sales support, as well as social media content.
Please give me a shout if you'd like to see full versions of anything you've seen in the reel!
Much of the video and photo content I've created over the last several years has been intended for many different marketing and sales channels and thus needed to be formatted for multiple destinations and uses.
Primary social platform experience includes:
Primary skills include:
• Creating Marketing calendars to deliver relevant content updates.
• Leading creative teams to create and deliver content for marketing campaigns.
• Designing pleasing layouts for social media use.
• Creating optimized content for use with various platforms.
• Keyword and search phrase research via Google Keyword Planner and 3rd-party tools.
• Writing keyword/tag-rich copy that still sounds like a human wrote it.
• Creating and running targeted ad campaigns via Google and Facebook ad platforms.
• Tracking outcomes and building marketing funnels using Google Analytics.